- We deliver “Above and Beyond” freight forwarding services such as fast-track customs clearance, unrivalled cargo insurance using a leading maritime insurance provider, effective and user friendly track and trace systems.
- Mix & match our carriers with customers to optimize your time
- We lead the way; a logistics provider removing shipping complexity
- Direct access to all the container shipping companies
- Exceptional customer service – as standard
Firebox Global Logistics offer a variety of flexible, cost effective sea freight services Worldwide. We cover all major trade lanes for FCL, LCL and out of gauge consignments.
More shipments move by sea freight than any other mode of transport. As an independent freight forwarder we negotiate directly with the World's major shipping lines to obtain highly competitive rates and special services for your sea freight shipments, with a tailored service to fit your/your customers’ requirements.
Whether it is regular lane cargo or a one off shipment, we will find an exact shipping solution for you.
With handling depots throughout the UK we are able to offer weekly departures to most destinations throughout the World and using the latest technology and online systems we will monitor your sea freight shipments as they move from port to port, or door to door.
Our sea freight services include:
- LCL (Groupage Cargo)
- FCL (Full Container Loads)
- Breakbulk / Conventional Loads
- Reefers / Temperature Controlled Containers
- Vessel Chartering
- Hazardous Cargo
- Out of Gauge Loads
- Project Cargo Loads
When cargo is moved between an origin and destination without it entering the country where the shipper is registered, it is commonly referred to as cross trades.
We understand that all companies have their own unique demands, and that’s why we are offering cross trades experience to support UK businesses of all sizes to move their cargo from any origin to any destination.
We have the resources and the in depth local knowledge necessary to support our customers’ international growth aspirations and logistics needs.
Working with us on cross trading means our UK registered clients can ship cargo directly from origin/supplier to destination/buyer. One point of contact at Firebox Global Logistics provides you with competitive pricing, booking, documentation handling, tracking facilities and pre/on carriage arrangements, all information available via Firebox Online.
We support the full range of containerised freight, including dry cargo, reefers, out-of-gauge and hazardous cargo.
We will work closely with you to understand your needs, enabling us to provide an efficient and reliable service, which offers real value to your business.
All shipments are trackable via our online portal, Firebox Online.